Author Topic: how long does it take now a days to get registered on Weather Underground?  (Read 399 times)

Offline wase4711

• Senior Contributor
its been awhile since I had a device connected to weather underground
I hooked  up my atlas at 1pm mst on friday; its 745 am mst saturday, and I still dont show up
Access is connected properly, light is blue solid on it, my station and the display are connected fine and communicating, and I thought that weather underground did their updates overnight, but still not connected; anything I should do, or just wait another 24 hour period?

thanks

Offline galfert

• Global Moderator
  • Forecaster
Re: how long does it take now a days to get registered on Weather Underground?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 11:03:04 AM »
I set up a new test station ID just a couple weeks ago. It was instantly available. I put in the credentials into my weather software and I was seeing live data a minute later and even the graph plots like 5 minutes later. It was instantaneous. What does looked messed up is the charts as the high and lows are dashes or 99 or something like that. The chart fixes themselves after 24 hours.

I think you should erase your WU software settings and then reenter the station ID and password. They are case sensitive so pay special attention. Make sure you are using the Station Password and not your WU account password. Make sure if you copy paste that you don't include leading or trailing spaces.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 11:04:39 AM by galfert »
Ecowitt GW1000 | Meteobridge on Raspberry Pi
WU: KFLWINTE111  |  PWSweather: KFLWINTE111
CWOP: FW3708  |  AWEKAS: 14814
Windy: pws-f075acbe
Weather Underground Issue Tracking
Tele-Pole

Offline wase4711

• Senior Contributor
Re: how long does it take now a days to get registered on Weather Underground?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 12:31:25 PM »
I set up a new test station ID just a couple weeks ago. It was instantly available. I put in the credentials into my weather software and I was seeing live data a minute later and even the graph plots like 5 minutes later. It was instantaneous. What does looked messed up is the charts as the high and lows are dashes or 99 or something like that. The chart fixes themselves after 24 hours.

I think you should erase your WU software settings and then reenter the station ID and password. They are case sensitive so pay special attention. Make sure you are using the Station Password and not your WU account password. Make sure if you copy paste that you don't include leading or trailing spaces.

thanks, deleting it and re entering it made it show up right away!  =D>