Author Topic: Using v2 API to graph data for 10-20 separate devices  (Read 248 times)

Offline Maximus

Using v2 API to graph data for 10-20 separate devices
« on: August 11, 2021, 03:11:38 PM »
Looking for recommendations for a tool, software, or service that can pull AQI data from 10-20 separate Davis AirLinks and update a chart to show them all at once. Any leads here among the experts?

Offline johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
Re: Using v2 API to graph data for 10-20 separate devices
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 03:33:56 PM »
Not sure whether you mean to pull data locally from multiple ALs or pulling the data from weatherlink.com? (Presumably the latter since you mention the v2 API?) And real-time or archival too? And are these all ALs that belong to you or not?

But either way I'm not aware of any marketed (or shareware/freeware) software to do so as yet. It's not conceptually difficult for a developer to program, at least not once you can retrieve data successfully from weatherlink.com (if that's the route you want to use). But someone still needs to write the software and to deal with issues like data access limits, if that were to be a problem.

But maybe something does already exist and someone else knows better.
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

anything