Author Topic: PWS not updating in Android App  (Read 832 times)

Offline Tangmu

PWS not updating in Android App
« on: July 01, 2019, 12:46:37 PM »
I have a PWS
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KTXMURPH18

If I check it through a web browser at the link above, all the latest data is there.

If I pick my station for the Wunderground Android app on my cell phone, it accepts it, but the data is frozen, with the outside temp always 81F, for instance, and if I click the circled "i" for information on the station, it's all dashes.

I can pick another nearby station and the app shows current data.  Just my station is frozen in the Android app.  Again, it's fine on the web page.  Clicking the "i" gives me the correct station information on the web page.

I tried clearing the cache and data and reloading the app on my phone.  Same issue.

Any suggestions on how I can fix this?  Thanks.

-- Update:  I tried this another Android phone, and it's the same problem - my PWS doesn't work with the Android app any longer. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 08:34:51 PM by Tangmu »

Offline cmg

Re: PWS not updating in Android App
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 04:17:32 PM »
Hi
I used the weather station program (Android) but as It stopped updating with wunderground, I stopped using it. Now only the wunderground app works (as far as I know).
Regards

Offline OldAlaskaGuy

• Alaska, The Last American Frontier
  • Forecaster
  • Living in the "Last American Frontier"
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 02:14:41 PM »
Working on my Android.7.1.1 Nougat. What version of Android are on the phones tested? It may be issues with certain versions of Android at this time.

Offline cmg

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 06:05:59 PM »
Working on my Android.7.1.1 Nougat. What version of Android are on the phones tested? It may be issues with certain versions of Android at this time.
No changes on Android. 6.0.1 here.
Regards

Enviado do meu SM-G903F através do Tapatalk

Offline Tangmu

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 06:55:25 PM »

Thanks.  One is running Android 9, the other is Android 7.0.  I just checked again, it's stuck on both of them. 

Offline Tangmu

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 08:37:14 PM »
With the latest Android app update, it's working again.

anything