Author Topic: Taylor Weather Station Fans  (Read 1654 times)

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
Taylor Weather Station Fans
« on: October 30, 2015, 04:56:54 PM »
A friend of mine recently started a Facebook fan page for the classic Taylor Instruments and Weather Stations. He's wanting everyone to know they can go to https://www.facebook.com/Taylor-Weather-Instruments-Fans and click LIKE to follow his page. He is also urging anyone with one of these fine instruments to post pictures or video of their Taylor Instrument(s) in action. He asked me to post this here for him and to thank you all in advance. So I am.

By the way does anyone have the Weatherscope or the Windscope 3122 available for sale, all parts and all working?

Offline rimcanyon

Re: Taylor Weather Station Fans
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 08:30:03 PM »
I tried the facebook link and got the message

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

I have a Taylor Windscope, but it is missing the aero vane (it has the sensor still with the shaft that used to mount the vane).  I would like to get it working.  I think any similar vane would work.  I don't know the model of the Windscope, but it looks just like others I have seen on the net that are labeled 3108.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 08:39:26 PM by rimcanyon »

Offline kcidwx

• Forecaster
Meteorological Technician
NWS Certified Aviation Weather Observer
B.S. Meteorology

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
Re: Taylor Weather Station Fans
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 09:00:37 PM »
I tried the facebook link and got the message

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

I have a Taylor Windscope, but it is missing the aero vane (it has the sensor still with the shaft that used to mount the vane).  I would like to get it working.  I think any similar vane would work.  I don't know the model of the Windscope, but it looks just like others I have seen on the net that are labeled 3108.

My apologies. Try this link ... https://www.facebook.com/Taylor-Weather-Instruments-Fans-399948403534600/