Author Topic: Problems uplaoding weather data to weather underground using weather link 6.0.3  (Read 2841 times)

Offline The Weather Master

Hello everyone i am new to this Forum. but i have a problem. I am trying to use weather link 6.0.3 to upload my data from my vantage pro 2 to weather underground using expansion modules. The following attachments are what i had for uploading data to weather underground once every minute. With the wind speed and wind gust updating when weather underground receives an update from the station. Like in one of the attachments below. With all i have done setting everything up so the wind speed and wind gust would update once a minute, it only updates once every hour on the hour. To try and solve this problem i have tried deleting my station in the weather link software and starting fresh, removing the modules and adding them again, and i have tried disabling the modules without deleting the station, i even restarted my computer. Nothing, it would still only update once every hour on the hour. Is there something i am missing in the weather link software settings? For now i am back to using weatherlink.com 1.10 to upload my weather data to weather underground until this problem is solved.
HARDWARE
Davis Vantage Pro2 6152 with Spiked Aerocone and Solar Radiation Sensor
Wx Station Software:
Weather Display 10.37
Wundercam Hardware:
Logitech C600
Wundercam Software:
Kabcam

Offline zmarfak

• Contributor
    • Matar
Hi Weather Master,
I have only 1 module running, see attachment
Patrick
Davis Vantage Pro2 with a Meteobridge NANO SD and WL (6.04) on a Intel NUC 
https://www.matar.be

Offline Galaxyhunter

• Hawkeye Observatory
I have the same two modules listed that you have.  I don't have your problem, but 2-3 times a year, Weatherlink stops sending data to Underground Weather.  For some reason it likes to lose the Underground Station ID & Password info.  I have to re-enter it & all is good.

Offline ocala

• Forecaster
I don't know why but sometimes WL just acts weird. I know that's not much of an explanation but I used it for years and eventually grew tired of it with things like you described.
I switched over to Cumulus a couple years back and so far it's been rock solid. I still download data into WL to keep it current because I like the graphs but as for using it all the time, no more.
The blues had a baby and they named it Rock & Roll

Should i try uninstalling and then reinstalling the weather link software? Will that work?
HARDWARE
Wx Station Software:
Weather Display 10.37
Wundercam Hardware:
Logitech C600
Wundercam Software:
Kabcam

Offline ocala

• Forecaster
Should i try uninstalling and then reinstalling the weather link software? Will that work?
Certainly couldn't hurt. No guarantee it would solve your problem but it's worth trying.
The blues had a baby and they named it Rock & Roll

Ok, so i have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling weather link 6.0.3. Still only sends updates to weather underground every hour on the hour. It updates once a minute to CWOP just fine. Back to using weatherlink.com 1.10 for weather underground uploads. Anyone else know what is wrong?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:18:21 AM by The Weather Master »
HARDWARE
Wx Station Software:
Weather Display 10.37
Wundercam Hardware:
Logitech C600
Wundercam Software:
Kabcam

anything