Author Topic: Weird clientraw issue - showing on my home page!  (Read 849 times)

Offline UpstateWeather.com

• Signature
  • Contributor
    • Upstate Weather
Weird clientraw issue - showing on my home page!
« on: March 11, 2017, 08:17:36 PM »
Hey all,

So I had this site up and running for a while. I had it working fine with Weather Display sending data to my server and the site correctly displaying and everything working fine. Then, I had some issues with my weather station (Davis Vantage Due) which ended up causing me to shut down Weather Display for a while.

Now to today - I got it back up and running - the station that is - but now I'm having an issue on my site that I've never had before. Now, when I go to my site - none of my Saratoga Weather Scripts for the templates are working - and as you can see, the site is displaying my clientraw data.

What's the deal with that? Anyone know what I can do to fix?

http://www.ericboettner.com/weather/

Thanks!
Eric

Offline Jáchym

• Meteotemplate Developer
  • Forecaster
    • Meteotemplate
Re: Weird clientraw issue - showing on my home page!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 08:37:47 PM »
Wow, this looks like something might be wrong with WD....

http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=31658.0

Offline UpstateWeather.com

• Signature
  • Contributor
    • Upstate Weather
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 10:33:06 AM »
Thanks Jáchym! I'll check out that other thread. I still can't seem to figure this out and it's driving me nuts!  ](*,)

Online saratogaWX

• Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 10:52:14 AM »
The WD upload of testtags.php now contains clientraw.txt .. that's where the odd look to your site occurs.

Replace the c:\weatherd\webfiles testtags.txt template from the WD-plugin.zip distribution.  If that doesn't solve the issue, you'll likely have to send Brian your WD settings files for resolution.

It seems that WD is confused about the template to be used for testtags.php or has some FTP confusion between the realtime clientraw upload overwritting the testtags.php with a clientraw.txt file.
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

anything