Author Topic: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus Active and Weatherview32  (Read 2049 times)

Offline bassemolufda

Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus Active and Weatherview32
« on: May 01, 2010, 02:01:32 AM »
Hallo,

maybe everyone can help me.

I have the weatherstation with additional sensors for soiltemp, soilmoisture and leafwetness.

i cant find the sensors to activate in the list in prgramm for uv-radiation (only solarradiation shows)

i look in the dat-file for vantagepro.dll and see the GetUV and GetET variable.
i remember that the tag wvcur09wv-wvcur12wv and wvcur14wv and wvcur19wv and wvcur20wv in the codes listet, but this has no readout in html..

the content of VantagePro_Config_01.Dat:

K Innen Temp.         Aussen Temp.        Wind Chill          Dew Point           Heat Index          Aux Temp            Extended Temp 1     Extended Temp 2     Extended Temp 3     Extended Temp 4     Extended Temp 5     Extended Temp 6     Extended Temp 7     Luftfeuchte Aussen  Luftfeuchte Innen   Luftdruck           Rainfall            Wind Richtung       Wind GeschwindigkeitAvg. Wind Spd.      Peak Wind Spd.      Solar Energie       UV                  Leaf Wetness        Lightning           Soil Moisture       Reserved For Future Reserved For Future Used by Wind run    Used by Wind run    I TempO TempChill Dew   Heat  A TempTemp 1Temp 2Temp 3Temp 4Temp 5Temp 6Temp 7O Hum I Hum Press Rain  Dir   Speed Avg WSMax WSSolar UV    Wet   Light Moist I TempEvap  I TempI Tempÿÿÿÿÿ        ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ        1-555-5555                    &F0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ÿ¤ðBBªñA  €?IBADENWR9            IO 1           IO 2           IO 3           IO 4            ÿ2  Z                                     ÿÿ
                                                                                                                             ÿ     €?  €?  €?  €?  €?  fCORGermany             Baden-Baden-Varnhalt €<D  ‚B  ‚B

did anyone know, how i wv32 enable my additional sensors and the uv-sensor listet?
maybe a user know, how i switch to a 24hour-format?

Current Undocumented Switches ,05.01.10, 07:30:03 AM

wvcur09wv
wvcur10wv
 wvcur11wv
 wvcur12wv
 wvcur14wv
 wvcur19wv
 wvcur20wv

« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 02:14:06 AM by bassemolufda »

anything