Author Topic: Weatherlink 6313 Console - Forecast Temperatures Tile Not Displaying?  (Read 653 times)

Offline tmieyal

Hello and hope all is well!  I set up the new Weatherlink console a few days ago but can't seem to get the forecast high and low temperatures tile to display.  The tile remained completely blank when I chose the lower left.  Then when I switched it to the upper right it started showing the words "Forecast High Temperature" and "Forecast Low Temperature" but no actual numbers.  I spoke with a very nice technician from Davis late yesterday and he thought maybe my console just needed to be updated overnight.  However, no change today.  Not sure if I have the latest update, I am on Console Firmware 1.1.14, Operating System 1.1.9, Radio Module 10.3.2.90.  I did notice this in the manual:  "Why can’t I see forecasts?  Internet-based, localized forecasts are only available when you are in Online mode. (Logged in to WeatherLink.com.)"  I am logged in so that should not be the issue.  Just curious if anyone else has had a similar issue with the new console.  I will follow-up with Davis again next week if this problem persists.  Have a nice weekend everybody!

Online johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
Re: Weatherlink 6313 Console - Forecast Temperatures Tile Not Displaying?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 03:34:49 PM »
Can you see the forecast plot lines in, for example, the 7-day charts? If not then it would suggest that for some reason you're not receiving the forecast data from weatherlink.com. (I don't know for sure but I'm guessing that the forecast data is staged via weatherlink.com rather than direct from the forecast provider.)
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

Offline tmieyal

Re: Weatherlink 6313 Console - Forecast Temperatures Tile Not Displaying?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 10:50:18 AM »
Thank you for your post!  After a soft reset, for the first time in 4 days the forecast tile started working.  Not sure what the issue was, but it seems to be working properly now.  Thank you again for your time!

Offline Jester

• Pony Up!
  • Senior Contributor
  • US NAVY Retired
    • Castleton Weather, Virginia Beach, VA.
As of Fri, my console stopped displaying forecast information in the forecast button.  The 7day chart will eventually display and that has been correcting the issue but not since Fri.  I am connected to WL live.  Are any others seeing this issue? BTW, I did a console reset.
MADIS D4557
CWOP DW4557
Wunderground KVAVIRGI57
CoCoRaHS VA-VBC-13
Davis VP2+ 6163
WiFi LoggerV2

anything