Author Topic: Weather Underground App's  (Read 922 times)

Offline lou

Weather Underground App's
« on: February 22, 2018, 05:16:58 PM »
Well I've finally entered the 21st century.  Wife got a new cell phone, so I got the old one which opened up a new world with this thing called App's.  I found an App's at Google Play that is for Weather Underground  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wunderground.android.weather.  This App's is suppose to allow me to see my individual weather station that is on Weather Underground site. Has anyone used this App's and how did you set it up for individual sites ?

Offline ocala

• Forecaster
Re: Weather Underground App's
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 06:39:32 AM »
You don't really set it up. It uses your location to determine the closest reporting station.
Under settings touch Status Bar. A submenu will come up with a couple parameters. That's it.
The blues had a baby and they named it Rock & Roll

Offline ConligWX

• Forecaster
  • #conligwx
    • conligwx.org
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 07:57:15 AM »
you can set you station by tapping the top left menu bars. then search for your location, select View. once your viewing the correct site, then tap the top left hand menu again and your site is listed under "Recents", tap the star to the side of it so it becomes a favorite. that should at least make you able to find your site whenever you need it.
Regards Simon
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus (6162UK) • Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • AirLink • PurpleAir PA-II-SD • CumulusMX •

Offline lou

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 03:35:50 PM »
Thanks, got it working !!!!

anything