Author Topic: Carbon Volcano  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Scalphunter

• Forecaster
Carbon Volcano
« on: January 27, 2017, 10:25:03 PM »
 interesting read. Lava  almost has no Silica and  is black and flows like motor oil. When harden and expose to air it turns white.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/05/090506144317.htm

John

Offline ClaireAnderson

• Best free weather app for iPhone & iPad
Re: Carbon Volcano
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 03:45:35 AM »
There was an eruption of volcano record in Kilauea, Hawaii. Lava was following into the sea water in Kilauea. The interaction of lava flowing into the seawater caused explosions that threw fragments of molten lava high into the air. Some of these incandescent clasts fell on top of the sea cliff behind the ocean entry forming a small spatter cone.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Claire Anderson
http://www.weathermate.net
San Francisco, CA, USA

Offline Garth Bock

• Table Rock Lake Weather
  • Forecaster
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 06:35:37 PM »
Claire....not sure but your website may be hacked. When I went to weathermate....your main page displayed....then the page went blank and had "redirect" at the top and then a series of tones played and a website appeared that wanted me to install a new version of Adobe. I have the latest version on this laptop. I ran a full Malewarebytes and antivirus scan on this laptop and found no browser hijacks/plugins or malware. So I don't think it came from here. You might want to check it.

Also this appears near the top of your page..... "[ia_heading url=”” size=”1″ align=”center” css_animation=””]WEATHER MATE[/ia_heading] " .....

Just went there again and the same thing happened.....
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:38:03 PM by Garth Bock »

Offline ClaireAnderson

• Best free weather app for iPhone & iPad
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 01:46:00 AM »
Claire....not sure but your website may be hacked. When I went to weathermate....your main page displayed....then the page went blank and had "redirect" at the top and then a series of tones played and a website appeared that wanted me to install a new version of Adobe. I have the latest version on this laptop. I ran a full Malewarebytes and antivirus scan on this laptop and found no browser hijacks/plugins or malware. So I don't think it came from here. You might want to check it.

Also this appears near the top of your page..... "[ia_heading url=”” size=”1″ align=”center” css_animation=””]WEATHER MATE[/ia_heading] " .....

Just went there again and the same thing happened.....
Thanks for pointing it out. The website was hacked a few days ago but now it is fixed and working fine:)
Claire Anderson
http://www.weathermate.net
San Francisco, CA, USA

anything