Author Topic: Any Desktop interface for AcuRite Console 06037M?  (Read 1364 times)

Offline cfuller57

Any Desktop interface for AcuRite Console 06037M?
« on: April 03, 2016, 09:19:19 AM »
Any Desktop interface for AcuRite Console 06037M?

Hello Folks,
Been a long time since I have been to the forum. When here last I had a LaCross system. After the last years of replacing sensors every 6 months I decided to replace it. I now have the AcuRite 01079M Weather Station system, consisting of the 5-1 Sensor 06014RM, and the Console 06037M.
I'm looking for a Desktop interface to show the console readings on my pc, (running Win10 Pro 64), like VWS did with the LaCross Heavy Weather. Only thing AcuRite has is SW that you have to go out to the web to see. Which is fine and dandy, as long as you can get to the web. Where I live Cox likes to drop my connections, especially during Sharknado Season...:lol:  I have seen posts that VWS will not work with the AcuRite.
I also have the VIS SW, but have not installed it again as my Avast Virus program blocked, and stuck it in the quarantine chest. I'm not sure if I want to install the VIS again, as I'm not wanting to post my Weather Stations readings as of yet.

So, to make a longer story longer, does anyone know of a free SW program that will interface with my console to be seen on my Desktop. Or is there a way to get VWS to work with it? Because I really liked VWS when I was using it with my LaCross.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck

anything