Author Topic: myacurite.com and iOS Acurite App updated for multiple stations on one account`  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Glenn

• Forecaster
I have two 5 in 1 Pro+ systems at two different locations. Previously, there was no way to report out both stations to WU using one account. I had to create another account and report out that way. I saw in the release notes for the iOS app that you can now have multiple stations report out to WU. I called Acurite and they confirmed this. It will work on myacurite.com as well. They made the update a few days ago. I'll give this a try over the weekend and report back.
Acurite 5 in 1 Pro+
Southern VT
Connecticut

Offline nincehelser

• Forecaster
I tried that tonight and it seems to be working fine.

I tried to take it one step further to see if a single SmartHUB could report to multiple wunderground station IDs, but that was not allowed.  I doubt many people are looking for that kind of functionality, though.

Offline Glenn

• Forecaster
Thanks for reporting back that it works! I think this will help with e-mail notifications and notifications from the app itself. I'm glad they added this functionality. While the workaround did work, it wasn't ideal.

Tech support via the phone picked up right away and was knowledgeable.
Acurite 5 in 1 Pro+
Southern VT
Connecticut